Company: Edinburgh-based Investment Management Firm
Positions: Technical Infrastructure Graduate Scheme
Start Date: September 2020
Degrees: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Technology, Networks & Infrastructure-related degrees
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– As a member of the Technology Infrastructure team, you will focus on exploring how emerging technologies can shape the future of the business
– This team maintains and develops the entire IT infrastructure and use technologies from leading vendors like Dell EMC, Splunk, Palo Alto and Bloomberg
– It is a 2 year rotational programme. During this time you will work in teams including data services and operations, information optimisation and integration, with time also spent on the Service Desk.
– You will be solving tech problems to keep the firm running smoothly, meaning your work will have an immediate and tangible impact
– There are fantastic travel opportunities, for example last year a grad took a secondment to New York.
– You will receive excellent support and training, including the IOC qualification