Do you have experience with Java or C++ with a desire to grow both personally and professionally? Do you want to become a qualified software engineer after an incredible 1 year programme with a market leading FinTech trading company?
Our client is a leading technology driven liquidity provider that applies cutting edge AI and Machine Learning technologies to the financial markets
The company are seeking driven and inquisitive graduate computer scientists that are looking to start a career which develops them personally, technically and professionally
This 1 year graduate programme is an unparalleled opportunity to take ownership of multiple projects covering different areas of the technology landscape
Company: Leading Technology-driven Liquidity Provider
Role: Graduate Software Developer
Start date: September 2019
Degree: Computer Science
Application deadline: 18th April 2019
Apply now below!
Who is the company?
- They are a market maker that specialises in quoting bid and ask prices in thousands of Exchange Traded Products (ETPs).
- They provide liquidity in over 6,500 listings of ETPs globally with access to over 161 trading venues in 40 countries around the world
- They are award winners, holding multiple accolades such as being named as the number one Liquidity Provider globally for ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) last year
- This FinTech company are innovative and fast-growing and they harness a range of innovative methods and technologies
- They are well-known for cultivating the entrepreneurial, innovative and team-oriented culture that brings out the best in every single employee
What is the role?
- Your overall goal is to enhance the company’s worldwide exchange trading platform by actively contributing to team projects
- You will be working in groups on multiple projects throughout the programme, working in an agile framework with different software teams
- You will be expected to write code and contribute to new applications that enhance the companies’ trading platform.
- Once you have grown in confidence you will have the autonomy to choose which projects you would like to work on
- You will face a variety of coding challenges and will be expected to present project results to a management group led by the Global Head of Technology
- You will be learning and improving your knowledge of coding, business, trading and the financial marketing, growing your skills daily
Why should you apply?
- Your contributions will be felt immediately with your efforts having an immediate impact
- You will be continuously supported by various mentors in both your personal and professional development
- You will be able to start a long-lasting career in an exciting and vibrant city (Amsterdam)
- There are fantastic career progression opportunities, where becoming a qualified software engineer is attainable in the near future.
- They have an in-house bar, in-house gym, games room, company boat, nutritionists and a masseuse
- Free breakfast, lunch and snacks
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have a Computer Science degree from a good university
- You must have coding experience or a strong interest in either Java or C++
- You will have strong communication skills
- You must be able to work individually and as part of a team with a willingness to speak your mind
- Someone who has proven experience in project work during their studies
- You do not have to speak Dutch to be eligible for this position
- Some interest in the finance industry is preferred