Do you have a passion for innovation? Are you interested in cutting-edge technology? Do you want to work for a top global company with over $4 billion turnover?
This market-leading company is looking for driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative graduates for their commercial graduate scheme. With an exclusively internal promotion system, an outstanding starting salary, and complementary Audi A3, this scheme is an absolute must for all graduates looking to kick-start a career in sales!
Company: Direct Sales Business- selling technical and industrial equipment
Locations: Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester, Dublin
Role: Commercial Graduate Scheme
Salary: Min 28k + Bonus + Company Car + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Who is the company?
- The company is a direct sales business specialising in development and manufacturing of cutting-edge industrial automation and inspection equipment, such as code readers, microscopes, and sensors.
- With 210 offices in over 46 countries, and recognition in Forbes’ Top 100 innovative companies list, the company is a real global leader in its area!
What is the role?
- You will be selling award-winning products to a hugely diverse client base, ranging from top global companies such as GSK, to smaller sole traders.
- You will be working in the office for 2 days a week, making calls and arranging client meetings. The other 3 days you will be driving to those meetings in your brand new Audi A3/VW Passat.
- With lots of client support, management development and ongoing in-house training, there are an abundance of opportunities to progress to team leader and beyond!
Why should you apply?
- Immense earning potential: a competitive starting salary (£28k+), an extremely generous commission scheme, bonuses based on team results, and regular salary reviews.
- Outstanding progression opportunities: the company promotes exclusively from within -progress to sales leader, team leader and area sales manager within a few years!
- Join a rapidly expanding global network with 16 international affiliates and over 3000 employees.
- Become an expert in market-leading products.
- Work in a collaborative environment with a young, sociable team.
- Vitality Private Life & Health Insurance and pension schemes.
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat).
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Numerous weekly and monthly socials.
Who is best suited to this role?
- This scheme is open to graduates with a degree in any discipline, although an interest in technology is key, therefore a STEM/Business degree could be advantageous.
- Experience in a customer facing role is desirable.
- The company is looking for candidates who are driven, enthusiastic and can communicate in a clear and persuasive manner.
- You should have a strong motivation for a career in both sales and business development.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- You must have a full UK driving licence.