Looking for a career in sales with the potential to earn uncapped commission? Want to work for an award-winning UK company, selling to top global clients? All degrees Welcome!
This market-leading company is looking to hire competitive, driven and passionate graduates for their sales graduate scheme, offering ‘the best perks in the business’, in a flexible, collaborative environment.
Company: The UK’s leading IT infrastructure provider
Location: London, Marlow, Hampshire, Glasgow, Ireland, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol or Leeds
Role: Sales Executive Graduate Scheme
Salary: £19-26K + Generous Commission Schemes + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Degrees accepted: Any Degree!
Who is the company?
- The company is a leading UK provider of IT infrastructure such as software licensing, security and IT services to corporate and public sector clients such as Dell, Microsoft and HP.
- They are a rapidly growing business, champions of social responsibility, and have won countless awards for both their infrastructure services and employee satisfaction!
What is the role?
- As a Sales Executive you’ll be securing new business with organisations across the UK, cold-calling and selling IT solutions on behalf of top global clients.
- As you become more established, you will enhance your existing accounts and client relationships, selling a greater number of products to fewer, more specialised clients, giving you the freedom to control how much you earn and how your career evolves.
Why should you apply?
- Uncapped earning potential: you could be earning 60K+ within three years with a competitive salary and one of the best commission structures in the IT industry.
- World-class training: ongoing personalised training, and specialised sales academy courses will help you develop those must have skills.
- Quick progression: the potential to move from new recruit to sales manager within 5 years.
- A flexible, collaborative, open work environment: where MDs, juniors and CEOs work hand in hand to drive the growth of the business.
’The best perks in the business’:
- Birthday lunch with the director
- Half-holiday on your birthday.
- Pension and life insurance.
- Private medical and dental care.
- Massage therapist on-site.
- Regular socials at exclusive locations.
- Free breakfast.
- Incentive trips to overseas locations: recent trips have been to Cambodia, Africa, Hawaii, Dubai, and Vegas!!
Who is best suited to this role?
- This scheme is open to graduates with any degree subject.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role is desirable but not essential.
- Candidates who are motivated for a career in business development, and are enthusiastic team-players.
- Candidates who are keen to learn about emerging technologies and comfortable with cold-calling.
- Candidates who are positive, passionate, can communicate in a clear and persuasive manner, and have the ability to build rapport with potential clients quickly.