Fantastic Graduate Programme in Product Development at Schroders, the Global Asset Manager, in London
Do you like working with people and do you like constantly improving things? If you have a strong interest in finance and investments and have acute attention to detail, then this Product Development graduate programme at Schroders might be for you…
Role: Product Development Graduate Scheme – all degrees welcome!
Start Date: 17/09/20
Who is the company?
– Schroders is a truly global asset manager which manages over £449 billion on behalf of institutional investors, retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world.
– The firm still retains its collaborative culture and family feel, being still 48% owned by the Schroder family and they take a long-term view on investments and in the people they hire.
What is the role?
– Their overall responsibility encompasses creation and oversight of existing product strategy as well as the marketing of Schroders investment capabilities
– Some of the teams you could rotate into include:
Product Development: This team works on creating new products (e.g. funds) for Schroders clients
Schroder GAIA: This team get involved in a variety of tasks from making pitches to clients, competitor analysis and working with the global sales teams
Marketing: The Marketing teams then work on inventive campaigns across the globe to engage Schroders’ clients and drive organic growth
Why should you apply?
– You will be working in a small team giving you focused attention, exposure to expert individuals in senior positions and the opportunity for rapid internal career progression.
– You will be fully funded and supported to complete the CFA and IMC qualifications.
Who is best suited to this role?
– ANY degree background is welcome to apply for this scheme, however you must be on track for or achieved a 2.1
– You must have ABB in your A-levels (or equivalent)
*This is NOT a route into “front-office” investment fund management, so please do NOT apply to this scheme if this is what you are looking for*