Please fill in the form below and we will get back you as quickly as possible.
Are you looking to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-paced and communication heavy environment? Are you seeking uncapped earning potential where you are the master of your own destiny? We have 8 fantastic graduate opportunities with 8 companies, offering a variety of perks, benefits and bonuses…
Company: 8 multi-award winning Sales & Recruitment firms
Locations: London, Bristol, Birmingham, Cambridge, Glasgow, Hampshire, Ireland, Marlow & Manchester
Role: Sales/Recruitment opportunities
Salary: Competitive with bonuses
Start Date: ASAP
Degree: All degrees
Deadline to apply: 31st May 2019
Apply now below!
Why you should apply
– With just one application, you will be considered for 8 different positions, matching your personality, interests and careers aspirations with the company that’s right for you.
– You will be given excellent training and support, enabling you to kick-start your career.
What are the roles?
– Sales Executive: You will be securing new business with organisations across the UK, cold-calling and selling IT solutions on behalf of clients such as Microsoft, HPE and Cisco.
– Account Executive: You will spend time researching potential clients, cold-calling them to book in meetings with a Sales Representative, earning commission for every meeting that results in a potential new client.
– Commercial Graduate Scheme: You will be selling award-winning products, spending 2 days on a ‘phone-drive’ and the other 3, driving to those pre-arranged client meetings in your brand new Audi A3 Passat company car, pitching & presenting world-first products.
– Investment Account Executive: You will be calling a large volume of high net-worth individuals determining their investment goals, briefing them on the investment strategy that the company offers and encouraging them to agree to an initial meeting with a Senior Sales Executive.
– International Business Executive: You will be selling 12 month subscriptions from this modernised data platform to organisation budget holders.
– Business Development Executive: As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and winning new client opportunities.
– Graduate Consultant: In this hybrid role, you will be at the forefront of sourcing your own clients and delivering relevant candidates based on the client’s needs.
– Trainee Consultant: You will act as a consultant, executing 360 degree recruitment, matching clients and candidates to make the most of a very generous commission structure.
Content for this form