Are you fluent in German or Swedish, in addition to English? Are you looking for a fast-paced, client-facing graduate scheme where you can achieve manager status in just two years? Want to deliver solutions to a range of different clients across the globe?
Our client is looking for bright, target-driven individuals who want to kick start their career in a high responsibility, communication-intense role. The application process will be rapid and we’ll support and prepare you all the way.
Company: Market-Leading Knowledge Sharing Firm
Role: Associate Graduate Scheme
Salary: £35k + Commission
Start Date: 13th January 2019
Languages Needed: German or Swedish fluency
Deadline: 31st October 2019
Who is the company?
- This inspirational company is innovating knowledge sharing across the globe; they recognise that relevant knowledge is hidden and buried around the world, and harnessing that knowledge brings value to their clients and the industry.
- Whether the client is emerging into a new market or facing a major business problem, the firm reaches out to an expert network and brings quick and reliable solutions.
- The company prides themselves on having an open, non-hierarchical culture, with a clear pathway to management.
Why should you apply?
- The programme offers a clear progression path from associate level to being manager of your own team, and then onto Vice President in just 5 years.
- There will be excellent training and support, working closely with an associate and your manager, with numerous opportunities to develop professionally on your path to success.
- There will be a high level of autonomy, responsibility and recognition from the outset with your personal efforts having a high impact.
- You will be exposed to high profile clients and experts that operate on a global level, communicating with them regularly and building networks.
- You will be working in the very heart of London in an amazing modern office.
- Excellent starting salary + OTEs + Benefits.
What is the role?
- As an associate, you will be contacted by top global businesses regarding any business problem they may be facing.
- You will work in teams to research the industry thoroughly, come up with a concrete plan of action, and use your language skills to reach out to industry experts from across the globe.
- Once you have found the appropriate experts, you will act as a bridge between your client and the experts, facilitating knowledge transfer between the two.
- Throughout, you will gain insight into a wide variety of industries and regions.
- You will be given immediate responsibility, numerous projects at once, and autonomy to make a real and immediate impact on a global scale.
Who is best suited to this role?
- Graduates from ANY degree subject are welcome to apply.
- You must be fluent in German or Swedish, in addition to being fluent in English.
- They are looking for someone who has excelled during their education and has been heavily involved in extracurricular activities.
- You must be results-driven and hungry for success with a proactive attitude towards learning.
- You must be emotionally intelligent with fantastic interpersonal skills.