Company: Edinburgh-based Investment Management firm
Positions: Investment Management graduate scheme
Start Date: September 2020
Degrees: Arts, Humanities & STEM – the firm also welcomes masters and PhD applications!
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– As a graduate trainee, 80% of your time is spent researching.
– You will be collecting information to create your own unique viewpoint, helping you to spot investment opportunities.
– Identifying and understanding the evolution of corporate culture as well as industry and societal trends will require creativity and skill.
– The ability to explore politics, socio-economic conditions and current affairs is crucial and, whilst it can be challenging, it is also incredibly intellectually rewarding.
– Within the first few months you will work with people from all levels of the business, from previous graduates, all the way up to partners in the firm.
– The firm is truly leading in its field and employs only the very best minds.
– It has a collegiate, friendly company culture with extensive support and training, including for the IMC/CFA qualifications.
– There are lots of opportunities for career progression with almost all partners having started at the company as graduates.
– You’ll be working in the very heart of Edinburgh within beautiful, modern offices.