Are you driven with a thirst for knowledge? Want to work with world-leading hedge funds? Looking to avoid cut-throat recruitment in favour of a collaborative, like minded team?
Recruitment may have a “dog-eat-dog” reputation, but this firm is very different! With a close-knit company culture, outstanding financial incentives, and the opportunity to work with some of the most high-calibre clients in finance, this role is an absolute must for inquisitive and ambitious graduates looking to work within a positive and supportive environment.
Company: Market-Leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Financial Sector
Location: Holborn, London
Role: Graduate Researcher
Salary: £28k + generous bonuses twice a year
Start Date: ASAP
Degrees Accepted: Any
Deadline: 4th October 2019
Who is the company?
- This company specialises in executive recruitment, providing the highest calibre talent for some of the world’s most pre-eminent Private Equity and Hedge Funds.
- It is THE market-leader in its space and is rapidly expanding, with an 85-90% client retention rate, and ongoing new client growth.
- They are a small, close-knit team, boasting a friendly, collaborative culture, which is unparalleled in the world of recruitment!
What is the role?
- As a Graduate Researcher you will be responsible for sourcing, shortlisting and presenting the top talent for clients, using a variety of resources such as their database, LinkedIn and referrals.
- You will form an integral part of the research team, with the aim to stay on top of the candidate market, gaining exposure to a wide range of clients and sectors.
- You will support and learn from consultants, with a clear path to a consultancy role within 18 months to 3 years.
Why should you apply?
- The company is the market leader, with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and works with the most impressive & interesting talent in the finance sector on a daily basis.
- You will develop within an environment where your intelligence and passion will be appreciated and nurtured.
- You won’t just become an employee, but a member of the family.
- Your progression will depend on your natural speed and pace.
- Very generous bonuses twice a year based on performance – see if you can beat the current record holder who doubled their salary!
- The firm has a company holiday – this year it’s Croatia!
- Regular socials and parties.
Who is best suited to this role?
No matter your background, if you have studied at a top university and have demonstrated your drive through strong academics, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who is:
- Ambitious and hard-working.
- Friendly but professional.
- Confident communicating with a range of audiences.
- Intelligent and willing to learn.
- Driven but collaborative.
- Tenacious and naturally inquisitive.