Company: Fast-growing Global Market Consultancy Firm
Locations: London (Victoria)
Role: Junior Associate
Salary: £30k + Uncapped Commission
Start Date: 1st July
Degree: All Welcome!
Deadline to apply: 8th July 2019
Apply now below!
Are you target-driven with a fearless drive to succeed? Do you want to manage your own team in as little as 6 months? Do you want to earn HUGE commission on top of a fantastic starting salary?
This fast-paced firm offers the perfect blend between a startup and corporate environment. They are seeking enthusiastic graduates who are driven to make an immediate impact. If you are comfortable with high-level communication and working under pressure to hit targets then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Why should you apply?
– You have the opportunity to quickly rise up the ranks, with top performers managing their own team in as little as 6 months
– You will have the opportunity to participate in the firm’s swap programmes where you can work in another global office such as New york and Tokyo
– You can earn huge monthly bonuses for hitting your targets
– The company’s culture boasts the perfect blend of startup and corporate environment
Who is the company?
– They are a global platform that revolutionises market research and the sharing of knowledge across the business community
– The firm seek to accelerate the decision making of their clients by connecting them with the world’s top professionals and industry leaders
– They were founded in 2010 and employ over 200 professionals worldwide across 10 offices
– They are experiencing rapid growth and have become one of the world’s leading platforms that provide global insight to investment houses, strategy consulting firms & global corporations
What is the role?
– You will be contacting, briefing and connecting clients to experts, working with a variety of industries and regions
– You will be working on a variety of different and interesting projects striving to hit your targets to earn commission
– You will be working with high profile clients, interacting with C-level Executives, devising strategies to ensure that their needs are met
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must have a 2:1 in any degree subject
– You must speak English and have excellent communication skills (any other fluent language is a bonus)
– You should have an entrepreneurial mindset, be flexible, confident and be comfortable with frequent conversations over the phone
– You must be able to work in a team but also have a fearless attitude to succeed independently