Have a passion for finance with a drive to grow and succeed? Are you a native-speaker in Danish, Dutch or Swedish? Want to start work immediately for a global investment advisor?
We are looking for driven and ambitious graduates for a fast-paced, dynamic role. With an open plan structure, interaction across all levels and departments, and a collaborative, sociable culture, this forward-thinking business is the ideal place to kick-start an investment career.
Company: Global Independent Investment Advisor
Location: Marble Arch, London
Role: Investment Associate
Salary: £32k + Bonuses + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP – November, December and January
Degrees Accepted: Any Degree – Finance, Investment Banking, Economics or Business Preferred
Deadline: 29th November 2019
Who is the company?
- This fee-only financial advisor provides a personalised service, building bespoke portfolios, with long term financial goals and investments for clients.
- They are one of the world’s largest independent investment advisors managing over £80 billion in assets for over 50,000 high net individuals and over 175 institutional clients worldwide.
- They currently employ over 2,500 people across multifarious global offices and boast an open, sociable and collaborative company culture.
What is the role?
- This role is fast-paced and dynamic, providing the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects on a daily basis.
- You will act as a point of contact for advisors, supporting outside Sales Representatives and Investment Counsellors in administrative and operational capacities.
- You will create financial reports and analyses for prospective clients, and gain insight into European business practices.
- You will gain direct client exposure, interacting with existing clients regarding operational inquiries, and building relationships with leading banks from across the globe.
- You will work directly with departments responsible for generating client portfolio recommendations, with an aim to develop your skills and knowledge to quickly rise up the ranks.
Why should you apply?
- Quick Progression: Direct your own career path – all employees have the opportunity to work in any part of the business, meaning you could move into a front office investment management role after 2 years, should you wish to.
- Ongoing Training: You will learn from the best, including a personal mentor, and be supported by a team of driven individuals determined to impact the financial industry.
- Company Culture: Work in a supportive, collaborative environment alongside a friendly, sociable team.
- Welfare: Enjoy annual salary reviews, and 28 days holiday, increasing to 30 after 5 years.
- Extra Perks: Interest-free season ticket loans, competitive pension schemes, private health & dental cover, subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have a 2.1 in any degree discipline, however, Finance, Economics, Investment Banking and Business are preferred.
- You must be a native-speaker in Danish, Dutch or Swedish and Norwegian.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- You must be capable of setting priorities and working under pressure.
- You must be ambitious and hard-working, with a professional, collaborative mindset.
- You must have an excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- You must be able to multitask and have a willingness to learn.
- Please note that this company is not able to sponsor visas.