Company: Investment Management Firm
Role: Client Reporting Analyst 12-month Fixed-Term contract
Start Date: ASAP
Degrees accepted: All Degrees
Salary: Highly Competitive
Apply now below!
What is the role?
The Client Reporting team sits within the highly-established Investment Support department. As a client reporting analyst, you will be producing monthly and quarterly reports for clients.
Why should I apply?
– You will have the potential of landing a permanent role within the business upon successful completion of the contract (but not guaranteed)
– Highly competitive salary
– The role will include rotations in Asset Standing Data, where you will gain huge exposure to many areas of the business, including Pricing and Costs & Charges
– Huge exposure to the world of investment management, with lots of responsibility from day one
– Flat hierarchical structure with an open-office floor plan – no closed office doors here!