Assessment dates: 1st – 10th May
Start Date: Week Commencing 8th July
Degrees: Any STEM degrees preferred
Apply now below!
What are the roles?
1. Performance – Calculating how investments are performing by running reports on funds. Great for quantitative candidates
2. Risk – Analysing risk in funds and investigating changes in finance and operations teams to ensure risk is correctly reflected
3. IT Service Desk – The IT face of BlueBay, providing internal IT support to everyone in the business, including senior management
4. Quantitative Analyst – Providing the analysis that supports the investment process and decision making, using R Shiny
5. Tech and Operational Risk – Managing the risk in these areas of BlueBay, by both investigating past incidents and analysing current processes and activities to ensure risk is minimised
6. Process Improvement – Looking at internal processes within teams to make them more efficient, for those comfortable with data analysis
– These 12-month placement and graduate roles offer an entry-level route into this exciting firm, with hands-on experience in a specialist department
– You will gain invaluable experience and knowledge of the inner-workings of an asset manager
– You will have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded, well-established firm who are experts in their area of fixed income