Please fill in the form below and we will get back you as quickly as possible.
1.Finance 2. PMO & Projects 3. Client Data 4. Sales
Assessment dates: 1st – 10th May
Start Date: Week Commencing 8th July
Degrees: Mathematics, Finance, Business, Management, Economics or related
Apply now below!
What are the roles?
1. Finance – Financial planning and fund accounting – looking at the revenue and costs of the firm, and checking that the net asset value is correct
2. PMO (Project Management Office & Projects) – Project management – overseeing all changes in the business, working on as many as 50 projects at a time touching all areas of the firm
3. Client Data Intern – Involved in the strategy and operations of business development by putting together and executing a coherent sales plan
4. Sales – Working alongside BlueBay’s sales team to assist in the selling of financial products to customers in Central and Southern-European markets
– These 12-month placement and graduate roles offer an entry-level route into this exciting firm, with hands-on experience in a specialist department
– You will gain invaluable experience and knowledge of the inner-workings of an asset manager
– You will have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded, well-established firm who are experts in their area of fixed income
Content for this form