1.Operations 2. Client Operations 3. RFP (Request for Proposal)
Assessment dates: 1st – 10th May
Start Date: Week Commencing 8th July
Degrees: Any Degree Accepted
Apply now below!
What are the roles?
1. Operations – The operations area is the ‘engine room’ of the business, working with the entire business to ensure smooth running of trading processes
2. Client Operations – Client and regulatory reporting for those with outstanding communication skills
3. RFP (Request for Proposal) – Creating and collating content for client proposals, great for those who enjoy researching & writing
– These 12-month placement and graduate roles offer an entry-level route into this exciting firm, with hands-on experience in a specialist department
– You will gain invaluable experience and knowledge of the inner-workings of an asset manager
– You will have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded, well-established firm who are experts in their area of fixed income