Positions: 12-month placements/graduate roles across many areas of asset management
Assessment dates: 1st – 10th May
Start Date: Week Commencing 8th July
Degrees: All degrees welcome!
Apply now below!
What are the roles?
- Operations – The operations area is the ‘engine room’ of the business, working with the entire business to ensure smooth running of trading processes
- Client Operations – Client and regulatory reporting for those with outstanding communication skills
- RFP (Request for Proposal) – Creating and collating content for client proposals, great for those who enjoy researching & writing
- Sales – Working alongside BlueBay’s sales team to assist in the selling of financial products to customers in Central and Southern-European markets
- Process Improvement – Looking at internal processes within teams to make them more efficient, for those comfortable with data analysis
- Tech and Operational Risk – Managing the risk in these areas of BlueBay, by both investigating past incidents and analysing current processes and activities to ensure risk is minimised
- Performance – Calculating how investments are performing by running reports on funds. Great for quantitative candidates
- Risk – Analysing risk in funds and investigating changes in finance and operations teams to ensure risk is correctly reflected
- IT Service Desk – The IT face of BlueBay, providing internal IT support to everyone in the business, including senior management
- Quantitative Analyst – Providing the analysis that supports the investment process and decision making, using R Shiny
- Finance – Financial planning and fund accounting – looking at the revenue and costs of the firm, and checking that the net asset value is correct
- PMO (Project Management Office & Projects) – Project management – overseeing all changes in the business, working on as many as 50 projects at a time touching all areas of the firm
- Client Data Intern – Involved in the strategy and operations of business development by putting together and executing a coherent sales plan
– These 12-month placement and graduate roles offer an entry-level route into this exciting firm, with hands-on experience in a specialist department
– You will gain invaluable experience and knowledge of the inner-workings of an asset manager
– You will have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded, well-established firm who are experts in their area of fixed income