Are you fluent in French or German with strong interpersonal skills? Want a fast-paced, dynamic role working with the world’s top financial actors? Looking for quick progression, outstanding benefits, and a friendly, collaborative culture?
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and inquisitive individuals for a fast-paced, client-facing role. With an unparalleled company culture, and the opportunity to work with top hedge funds and financial consultants, this role is an absolute must for linguists looking to kick-start a challenging career.
Company: Expert Network, Knowledge-Sharing Firm
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: £30k + Bonuses + Excellent Benefits
Start Date: 2nd December or 6th January
Languages: French or German in addition to English
Deadline: 30th November 2019 – Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment
Who is the company?
- This company works with some of the world’s top financial institutions such as Private Equity, Hedge Funds, and Financial Strategy Consultants.
- They recognise that relevant knowledge is hidden and buried across the globe, and aim to harness this to bring value to their clients.
- Whether a client is emerging into new markets or facing a major business problem, the firm reaches out to an expert network and brings quick and reliable solutions.
- They are experiencing rapid growth, up by 35% last year, and boast an open, collaborative culture, which is unparalleled in the city.
What is the role?
- As an Analyst, you will be contacted by top financial institutions regarding any problems they may be facing.
- You will start by creating your own expert network by researching, networking, cold calling and persuading experts to join your team.
- Once created, you will work on a variety of client projects in close-knit team, collaborating on a plan of action, researching the industry thoroughly, and using your language skills to reach out to experts from across the globe.
- Once the appropriate experts have been found, you will act as a bridge between your client and the expert, facilitating knowledge transfer between the two.
- This role is extremely fast-paced and dynamic; You will be given immediate responsibility, numerous projects at once, and autonomy to make a real and immediate impact on a global scale.
Why should you apply?
- Quick Progression: Move from Analyst – Associate – Team leader and beyond within a few years, or move horizontally through the business in any way you wish.
- Ongoing Training: Receive courses on financial markets, personalised ongoing training, and specialised management workshops upon promotion.
- Outstanding Professional Development: The company sponsor language courses, financial accreditation, and other professional qualifications that you wish to pursue – notably one candidate received sponsorship to become a gym instructor, and another, the CFA!
- Unparalleled Culture: Join a friendly, collaborative, sociable culture with regular away days, monthly socials, team lunches, and an annual Christmas party.
- Extracurricular Activities: Get involved with diversity and charity committees, join one of their many clubs, or even form your own new society upon joining!
- Excellent Benefits: Private healthcare, regular bonuses and incentives.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have at least a 2.2 from ANY degree subject.
- You must be fluent in German, or French, in addition to English.
- You must be enthusiastic and engaging, with strong interpersonal skills.
- You must be collaborative and inquisitive, with a drive to learn and succeed.
- You must be willing to go out of your comfort zone, and be proactive to achieve results.
- You must be a strong problem-solver, who will thrive in a fast-paced role.
- Please note, the company can’t sponsor Visas.