Want to kick-start your career at one of the world’s top, award-winning employers? Looking to work in a beautiful, cultural hub with over 300 days of sun? Apply now for a fantastic audit graduate scheme at one of the Big 4 in Gibraltar!
With quick progression, early responsibility and a host of excellent benefits, this graduate programme is an absolute must for graduates looking to kick-start a career in audit.
Company: One of the Big 4 Professional Services Firms
Role: Audit Graduate Scheme
Start Date: September 2020
Deadline: 31st December – Apply ASAP as first come first served!
Who is the company?
- Our client, one of the Big 4 professional services companies, is one of the largest providers of audit services in the world.
- As a top 20 graduate employer with around 200,000 employees operating across 150 countries, their expertise ensures they are constantly adding value for their clients.
What is the role?
- Auditing involves analysing data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
- In this graduate scheme, you will gain experience with companies across a range of sectors, learning how to deliver an accurate, impartial perspective on financial activity.
- Your work will have real impact – make a positive difference for businesses and society to shape the future of the profession.
- The firm is leveraging tech-enabled solutions to help deliver quality audits, therefore you will get the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies, such as artificial intelligence and advanced data analytics.
Why should you apply?
- Working in audit will equip you with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of many different industry sectors.
- You will have the opportunity to train to become a Chartered Accountant, with all qualifications fully funded and supported (ACA).
- You will have the opportunity to travel to visit clients both nationally and internationally.
- You will be joining a Top 20 graduate employer with some of the world’s leading graduate programmes.
- Among other benefits, you will receive 25 days holiday, £400 in vouchers annually, study leave, flexible benefits scheme that allows you to choose benefits that suit you and financial support towards gaining professional qualifications.
- You will receive structured, quality training – trainees are supported in achieving relevant professional qualifications and have access to the development tools and support needed to shape your career.
- You will join a supportive, friendly and diverse community with opportunities to make a difference outside of the office through volunteering initiatives (up to 6 days of work time off each year).
Why work in Gibraltar?
- Joining the Gibraltar office will provide you the opportunity to work with high-profile companies, particularly in financial services and gaming. Further, the Gibraltar office maintains close ties with its UK counterparts so you will work with and gain exposure to UK clients as well as multifarious clients from across the globe.
- You will work in a collaborative, close-knit team within a smaller office structure. This will allow you to gain more exposure to senior staff and take on greater responsibility, with the opportunity to progress through the company at a faster rate.
- The office is based in Ocean Village, however, the nature of the work means that you will be travelling to new and exciting locations every day.
- Gibraltar benefits from 300 days of sun per year and boasts a rich culture with an abundance of natural attractions – Bask in the sun on one of Gibraltar’s many sandy beaches or swim with the dolphins and explore Gorham’s Cave!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must be on track for a 2:1 or above in ANY degree subject.
- You must have a link to Gibraltar and be committed to living and working in Gibraltar long term.
- You must be comfortable analysing and interpreting complex information.
- An interest in technology and innovation is desirable.