Company: Edinburgh-based Investment Management Firm
Positions: Application Development Graduate Scheme
Start Date: September 2020
Degrees: All degrees (however you must be able to code in one language!)
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– You will be using technology to create cutting-edge business solutions, primarily working with applications that run on Oracle and SQL server databases
– This company uses advanced technologies such as ASP.NET Core, C# and eID, as well as HTML 5 platforms, Angular, iOS Mobile Development and Android
– Having access to major suppliers allows this company to field trial their new technologies – you will be able to explore how new software products work and help develop their functionality before anyone else
– On this 2 year rotational programme you will be working on the full lifecycle of important, interesting projects that really make an impact for the business
– You will receive excellent support and training, including the IOC qualification