Do you want to start a trading career with a leading technology-driven market maker? Are you a strategic thinker with entrepreneurial flair who is looking to make an huge impact at an innovative FinTech company? Our client is looking for the brightest minds ready to embark on an exciting trading mission.
Our client is a leading technology-driven liquidity provider that applies cutting edge AI and Machine Learning technologies to the financial markets
They are seeking driven and entrepreneurial-minded individuals that are looking to join a prestigious trading firm that focuses on their employees’ personal and professional development
This 1 year graduate programme is an unparalleled opportunity to dive into the world of trading, building your knowledge and skills to ultimately become a successful trader
Company: Leading Technology-driven Liquidity Provider
Role: Graduate Trading Programme
Salary: €51,000 + Bonus
Start date: 3rd June 2019 (You must be able to start on this date)
Degree: Quantitative Degree Subjects (Maths, Physics, Finance etc.)
Application deadline: 18th April 2019
Apply now below!
Who is the company?
- They are a market maker that specialise in providing bid and offer prices for Exchange Traded Products (ETPs)
- They provide liquidity in over 6,500 listings of ETPs globally with access to over 161 trading venues in 40 countries around the world
- They are award winners, holding multiple accolades such as being named as the number one Liquidity Provider globally for ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) last year
- They are well-known for cultivating the entrepreneurial, innovative and team-oriented culture that brings out the best in every single employee
What is the role?
- You will be optimising positions daily (pricing and trading) in a wide range of financial products, collaboratively with other traders in the team
- You will be using strategic and logical thinking to make quick decisions in order to capitalise on trading opportunities
- You will be devising new trading strategies, working with the company’s software engineers to develop new and innovative trading tools and models
- As you become more experienced you will take on greater responsibility (monitoring markets, and making extremely quick portfolio adjustments)
Why should you apply?
- Your contributions will be felt immediately with your efforts having an immediate impact
- You will be able to start a long lasting career in an exciting and vibrant city (Amsterdam)
- Their In-house academy encourages continuous learning to grow the best and brightest future traders
- There are huge career progression opportunities with generous discretionary annual bonus structures
- They have an in-house bar, in-house gym, games room, company boat, nutritionists and a masseuse
- Free breakfast, lunch and snacks
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have a university degree, preferably from a quantitative or technology background, but all disciplines welcome to apply
- As the firm operates in a financial environment you will need to have with a head for numbers with an interest in the world of trading
- You must be driven and flexible with the humility to absorb immediate and direct feedback
- You should have a competitive nature with some sort of demonstrable strategic ability
- You must be a self-starter, able to perform well under pressure and be able to think logically to make quick decisions
- You do not have to speak Dutch to be eligible for this position