Company: Schroders, the Global Asset Manager
Role: 12-month Technology Placement
Start Date: 22/06/20
Degrees accepted: Any STEM subject preferred
Apply now below!
What is the role?
Data Insights Technology – day-to-day you could be using a variety of technologies including Tableau Server, Alteryx, Hadoop and Spark. Schroders are always looking for opportunities to improve be that incremental improvements or investigating disruptive, game-changing approaches.
Digital Engagement – Rotate through 4 teams during the course of the year to: deliver efficiencies through automation and digital content for the Marketing Function, enable Schroders to deliver best in class services by leading and supporting the stand up of new platforms and client propositions within the digital realm and support the Product division at Schroders to deliver digital capability through digital technology.
– From day 1 you will be getting practical, hands on experience to help you to build your knowledge and learn multiple different coding languages.
– You will be working in small teams giving you focused attention and exposure to expert individuals in senior positions.
– As a test centre for Microsoft, placement students can make use of the latest technologies to work on live projects with real-life application.
– You will be at the forefront of developing new, strategic, state of the art architecture.
– Schroders is a world-class asset manager and top student employer.
– If you shine during your placement year, you may secure a place on Schroders’ Technology & Change Graduate Programme.